Simplify. Automate. Do more. Enhance capabilities, increase productivity and earn a reputation for quality and creativity with the Versant™ 180 Press, all-in-one solution designed to transform your digital print operation or business.
The Versant™ 180 Press prints faster (80 ppm) on more media types, and delivers the Fuji Xerox innovation advantage with more standard features, a powerful performance option and efficiency boosting workflows to keep jobs moving with less wasted time and materials. You'll keep more jobs in-house, and with the ability to print on exciting new media types, you'll find new markets and new ways to please your customers.
VersantTM 180 Press Features
More Features That Drive Results
An integrated solution delivering performance, quality, and versatility
- User Interface The User Interface provides quick and easy access to Scan, Copy and Print.
- High Capacity Feeder C3-DS A module with two 2000-sheet trays accommodates an array of heavyweight and specialty media stocks. Auto-Tray Switching and reload-while-run capabilities optimise press time. Available with optional 2nd High Capacity Feeder C1-DS for even more capacity and pick points.
- Three Standard Paper Trays Along with the bypass tray, holds 1900 sheets of paper.
- Seamless Intermediate Belt Transfer Provides even greater versatility, speed and reliability across a wide range of media and applications.
- Bias Charge Rolls/Long Life Photoreceptors This innovation provides more uniform charge to the photoreceptor to deliver more stable print quality within a page and from page to page. Self-cleaning technology optimise press availability while maintaining high print quality standards.
- Scanner Automated duplex scanning at a resolution of 600 x 600 dpi at up to 200 ipm, and copying at 2400 x 2400 dpi at speeds of up to 80 ppm through the Duplex Automatic Document Feeder.
- Load-While-Run "Low Gloss" Toner Improves productivity because you don't have to stop when loading toner. A reservoir holds enough toner to continue operation while you load new toner cartridges. Emulsion Aggregation (EA) Low Melt Toner Chemically grown, small, consistent particles produce greater quality while a low gloss formulation gives all your applications a smooth offset-like finish. Requires less power to fuse to a variety of stocks.
- Compact Belt Roll Fusing Unit Assembly Provides the uniform heat and pressure needed to fuse images on a wide variety of stocks up to 350 gsm.
- Paper Path With its stainless steel inversion and duplex paths, plays an important role in supporting benchmark image quality, reliability and speed. Customer-adjustable settings let you fine tune image positioning.
- Fully Automated Output Decurler Provides consistent and reliable output quality. Programmable settings let you define parameters for specific stocks, ensuring flat output that is ready for finishing.
- Finishers D6 with Booklet Maker, optional folder Produce more revenue-generating applications inline, including coated stocks, with a suite of optional finishers.
Minimise waste. Maximise productivity.
The VersantTM 180 Press prints fast - 80 ppm - on both coated and uncoated stocks up to 220 gsm. Our 300 gsm*1 autoduplex eliminates time-consuming manual intervention. And with a wide array of feeding and finishing options, you can maximise uptime.
- *1For 221 to 300 gsm, print results are not fully assured.
Control quality and save time with Advanced SIQA.
Advanced SIQA*1 can save you from the hassle of adjusting alignment, density uniformity or transfer voltage. By simply scanning the printed charts, advanced SIQA will optimise the adjustment values. With advanced SIQA, operators no longer have to go through the time-consuming and iterative procedure of having to print, measure and manually adjust individual settings. The Versant™ 180 Press reduces waste and a considerable amount of operator intervention while consistently meeting image quality expectations.
- *1Simple Image Quality Adjustment.
Transfer voltage adjustment function
If a toner image is not optimal when transferred onto paper, you can adjust the transfer voltage by scanning the printed chart.
Determining the optimal transfer voltage is often very taxing. Advanced SIQA automatically analyses the scanned measurement chart and selects the values with the best balance for each colour. This both simplifies the adjustment process, while ensuring outstanding image quality on a range of stocks, including special stocks that are hard to handle.
Integration with FreeFlow® Digital Workflow Collection
Integration with FreeFlow® Digital Workflow Collection and partner solutions that deliver workflow productivity, innovation and automation, as well as variable data solutions designed to meet customer demand for personalisation and business growth.